64 cards summarize key expert recommendations on several topics related to learning at home, working remotely, staying healthy, talking about COVID-19 and information hygiene, relationships, and leisure time during home confinement.
The cards provide:
- Useful tips for parents, caregivers and teachers how to talk to children of different age about COVID-19 and be prepared to answer difficult questions
- Rules to stay motivated to study or work remotely, organize daily routine and balance work, study and the rest
- Universal precautious measures to stay safe and protect others including those who cannot work remotely
- Ideas how to maintain physical and mental health, read news about the coronavirus and cope with stress
- Advice how to support healthy relationships and communication without discriminating those affected by COVID-19