UNESCO invites suitable applicants to participate in the Women@Dior’s Women Sustainability and Leadership Program 2023 - 2024.
Women@Dior is an international mentoring and educational programme led by Dior, which has collaborated with UNESCO’s Global Education Coalition since its launch in 2020. The programme offers an opportunity to learn what may not be taught elsewhere: self-confidence and taking ownership of one’s career destiny.
Since its launch in 2017, Women@Dior has supported more than 1 500 Mentees in over 58 countries, with the programme structured along four main pillars:
- mentorship by “Promising Talents” (300 Dior Mentors),
- access to more than 25 online courses: led by professors and exclusive guest speakers on the key themes and core values of the program,
- Dream for Change Project: Following the classes, Mentees are invited to participate in the final project with a small group of fellow mentees to create a sustainable initiative,
- An International Conference: To end the yearlong programme, the Maison Dior and UNESCO hold a virtual global conference.
All applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a tertiary institution, ideally at the start or middle of their degree
- Have strong academic and leadership talent
- Be able to communicate well in English
- Have good access to the internet.
Recruitment Period: Applications are now OPEN from Friday 2nd December 6:30pm CEST on the Women@Dior website until Wednesday December 14th 2022. Kindly note that candidates will read the following once they apply: “If you learned about this opportunity through UNESCO, please state it clearly on your CV and cover letter”. This is important to facilitate the tracking of mentees.
Timeline: The programme will start by the end of February 2023 and run until March 2024.
Furthermore, the criteria for assessment identified by Dior are as follows: talent, ambition and ‘generosity’ (demonstrated desire to contribute to positive social change).
Please find attached a brochure on the 2023 campaign for more information on the programme.